In-Home Senior Care Services in Loudoun County, VA
Moon River Senior Care and Transportation
Award-winning Home Health Agency
Moon River Senior Care and Transportation provides home health care services in Loudoun County and clients can choose between short visits, full day or overnight night care, or request a a caregiver 24/7.
- Plan of care is tailored to individual needs and preferences
- Hospital to home transitional Care
- Personal Care Assistance can include bathing, dressing, shaving, oral care, hair washing, transfers, restroom help or incontinence care and feeding.
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation or escorts to dining room if in a care facility
- Laundry, including linens, towels and personal clothing
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Calendar management and transportation to medical appointments.
We provide short-term and long-term Home Health Care services in Loudoun County and accept private pay and long-term care insurance. Moon River provides a full continuum of care that includes companion care, home health care, homemaker services, and transportation.
Van transportation for ambulatory clients and those who need to travel in a wheelchair is also a service provided by Moon River Senior Care and Transportation.