Provided by a licensed Home Health Agency
Caregivers with Moon River Senior Care and Transportation help clients maintain a safe and clean home environment. Common requests include:
- Meal planning
- Checking food expiration dates
- Preparing meals for immediate or later use
- Washing dishes
- Personal laundry
- Washing towels and linens
- Changing linens
- Taking out garbage and recycling
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Pre-move and post-move sorting
- Organizing closets
“The Moon River caregiver is so good. She is aware of my father’s needs every minute. She knew his habits..was in-tune with him. She was never idle. Even when he was eating, she was cleaning up the kitchen. She went above and beyond. She was in-tune with my needs too.” -Terri D.
For more information, click on tabs for Companion Care, Escorted Transportation, Personal Care and Skilled Nursing.