Are you a CNA (certified nursing assistant) who can commit to three 12 hour day shifts each week or to work at least four evenings per week from 4 pm – 9 pm.
Contact person: Gayle (703) 350-6958 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the team of an Moon River Senior Care, a home health agency that consistently is voted EMPLOYER of CHOICE by the aides and companions we employ. Caregivers must be able to:
• Provide compassionate care
• Understand dementia
• Have the skills to assist with activities of daily living, including bathing, toileting and transfers
• Monitor vital signs and the patient’s well-being
• Be able to document using a phone app.
• Communicate concerns to the Moon River nurse supervisor
• Provide social interaction that brings joy to your client’s day!
Most of the home health clients are between the ages of 80 and 100. They are kind and appreciative and have amazing stories to share. If you are a CNA with at least one year of experience or a nursing student who is compassionate and enjoys working with older adults, we invite you to apply.