Immediate Job Openings for CNAs/ Nurse Aides/ Nursing Students (Ashburn/ Sterling Area) at Moon River Senior Care and Transportation
Immediate Part Time, Full Time and flexible prn shifts available for CNAs, Nurse Aides, Nursing Students in Home Care Settings
• Competitive pay
• Flexible schedules
• $100 signing bonus paid within 3 months if conditions met
• Opportunities for overtime
• Ongoing education and support
• Scheduling interviews daily
CALL/TEXT Gayle Rippe today at (703) 350-6958
This is the Best Home Health job in Northern Virginia. Moon River Senior Care was voted EMPLOYER of CHOICE by our employees and is recognized as one of the best home health employers in the country. We value our employees, and they love working for our agency!
Our clients are kind and appreciative and have amazing stories to share. This is an ideal job for a nurse aide/ nursing student who is passionate about working with older adults.
• Provide compassionate care
• Assist with activities of daily living, including bathing, toileting and transfers
• Monitor vital signs and well-being
• Provide medication reminders
• Communicate concerns to the nurse supervisor
• Help with basic meal preparation and household tasks
• Learn how to properly document each shift
• Provide social interaction that brings joy to your client’s day!
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
All aides are trained in the respiratory program and issued N95 masks, goggles and a face shield, in addition to being provided with gloves, hand sanitizer and appropriate PPE if working with a client who is quarantined. Bonus pay for aides who choose to work with clients who are quarantined due to a recent visit to the hospital or possible exposure.