Moon River Nursing Careers, an affiliate of Moon River Senior Care, is growing, and we are currently interviewing for two more clinical instructors to join our team.
Moon River Nursing Careers is Urgently Hiring: RN or LPN Clinical Instructor/Nurse Aide Course
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with a passion for caring for others and a natural gift for teaching? This is a great opportunity to use your skills and enthusiasm to work with motivated Nursing Assistant students. The Clinical Instructor will accompany the students to clinicals at a long-term care facility in Leesburg, VA and play an important role as a mentor.
- Two years working as a LPN or RN, preferably at a long-term care facility
- Teaching, precepting or mentoring experience
- Candidates must be outgoing and energetic and model their passion for working with the senior population.
- Candidates must consistently exemplify the high standards of a caring healthcare professional
- Candidates must be available to work at the clinical site in Leesburg, VA.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and let us know whether you are seeking a temporary or ongoing instructor position. Be sure to include when you are available. We will be conducting interviews Dec. 4-Dec. 15. Thank you for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Education: Associate (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
RN or LPN license in Virginia (Required)
Work Remotely: No